Smile Make over Dentist Allenstown NH
Cosmetic Dentistry opens doors to a whole new you. A complete smile makeover is a surefire way to boost confidence and improve your oral health. With your guidance, our cosmetic dentists have the expertise and resources to recreate your teeth and improve your smile through whitening, dental veneers, dental bonding, implants, or other cosmetic procedures.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover combines a variety of different cosmetic dentistry tools to give you a brighter, more beautiful smile. Some of the treatments Dr. Krothapalli may use in the smile makeover include:
- Tooth whitening to brighten surface enamel
- Dental veneers to reshape teeth and cover discoloration, marks, or chips
- Dental bonding or direct composite veneers to repair pits, marks, and chips and to rebuild damaged teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Other improvements from general or cosmetic dentistry, as needed
A complete smile makeover may involve anything from fillings to cosmetic recontouring—whatever is needed to restore the beauty of your natural teeth and bring out the best in your smile.
Smile Makeover Benefits
- Tooth Color: You'll rediscover a new, brighter smile after your smile makeover.
- Alignment and Spacing: We can repair gaps and restore healthy alignment and spacing to crooked or uneven teeth.
- Repair Chipped, Cracked and Broken Teeth: The smile makeover includes rebuilding any teeth that may have chips, pits, cracks, or other marks. Broken teeth will be repaired or, if needed, capped with a crown to add strength and eliminate unsightly marks.
- Restore Missing Teeth: Any teeth that are broken off or missing are replaced with an implant, crown, or bridge to restore the integrity of your smile.
- Balance and Symmetry: Finally, we'll consider reshaping or recontouring your teeth to give your entire mouth balance and symmetry, improving the impression of your beautiful new smile.
Improve Your Smile Today
Why wait another day to achieve a natural, brilliant smile? For more information about a custom smile makeover, Call us today at 603-485-8464 to schedule a consultation with one of our Cosmetic Dentists. We serve patients from
Hooksett, Northwood, Concord,
and the surrounding areas.