Invisalign -Allenstown NH
If you've put off learning more about braces because you can't stand the thought of having a mouthful of metal for two years, Invisalign may be the perfect solution for you. This non-invasive process is very different from regular braces – there are no metal brackets, no wires, and no painful adjustments – but it quickly and easily yields the same result: straight, perfect teeth and a beautiful smile.
Invisalign Invisible Braces
Instead of metal brackets and wires that drag teeth into position, Invisalign technology presents an innovative alternative to orthodontic braces. Ideal for adults, these small, clear retainers slip over the teeth and gradually shift them into position, correcting the position of each tooth and improving the appearance of your smile.
The Invisalign process is made up of not a single orthodontic appliance, but a series of clear retainers. Each is worn for about two weeks and then discarded for the next step, following a series of small shifts in tooth alignment. Each retainer in the Invisalign process is mapped out by a computer model based on a mold of your teeth, so you can rest assured your retainers will fit your mouth perfectly.
Available since 1999, Invisalign is truly a revolutionary alternative to metal braces, enabling anyone to improve the alignment of their teeth quickly and easily with the simplicity and discretion.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Appearance: With Invisalign’s invisible aligners, you can straight, perfect teeth without enduring years of metal braces. Your teeth will be fully visible and will look natural throughout the entire process.
- Results: These revolutionary adult braces yield real results, quickly and easily.
- Comfort: With no metal pieces to cut into your cheeks and gums, Invisalign is a gentle, comfortable orthodontic solution.
- Convenience: These clear retainers can be easily removed for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing – a dramatic improvement over the inflexibility of braces.
- Timing: The Invisalign process normally takes about a year, significantly shorter than the length of time most people wear braces.
Contact Tri-Town Family Dental at 603-485-8464 to discuss which tooth replacement option is best for your needs. Our practice welcomes patients from Hooksett, Northwood, Concord and all surrounding communities.